ICUMED 7x series
ELECTRO-PNEUMATIC VENTILATOR / INTENSIVE CARE / NON-INVASIVE / ON CASTERS
- Used in ICU and intra-hospital transport
- Suitable for children and adults
- Both invasive and non-invasive therapy
- Advanced turbine controlling technology，Leakage compensating flow more than 60L/min
- 12″TFT color touch screen, with the Guide-Way interface, menus are easy to use and well organized
- Automatic tube compensation ,compliance compensation and dead space compensation
- Lung mechanics measurement
- Synchronized Nebulizer, Ins / Esp. hold, manual inspiration ,smart suction, print screen and waveform freeze
- Waveforms and loops display with powerful monitoring function gathers comprehensive patient information
- Metal exhalation valve, no consumptive materials design to keep maintenance costs low
With state-of-the-art turbině technology, ICUMED 7x helps achieve sequential ventilation in various clinical situations. When it is time for noninvasive ventilation, clinicians no longer need to switch devices.
- Comprehensive invasive ventilation modes
ICUMED 7x has various invasive ventilation modes. PRVC and B IVE NT are advanced ventilation modes that help you carry out invasive ventilation treatment efficiently.
- Accurate gas management
ICUMED 7x has advanced gas control technology and features, including tube compensation, compliance compensation, and dead space compensation.
- Perfect synchronization technology
ICUMED 7x has both pressure and flow trigger. As soon as patienťs breathing effort is detected, ICUMED 7x responds quickly, avoiding patient-machine confrontation and improving patient comfort.
- ICUMED 7x is your smart, cost-effective choice for high performance ventilation in invasive and noninvasive modes.
ICUMED 7x is your smart, cost-effective choice for high performance ventilation in invasive and noninvasive modes.
- Stronggas leakage compensation ability
ICUMED 7x has a new state-of-the-art turbině drive.
Leakage compensation capacity is up to 60 L/min.
- Noninvasive ventilation modes
The noninvasive ventilation performance of the ICUMED 7x is equal to the best noninvasive medical ventilátor on the market. The following professional noninvasive ventilation modes are standard: NIV/CPAP. NIV-T. NIV-S/T.
- Unique noninvasive trigger technology:
ICUMED 7x contains a sensitive and efficient trigger systém.
Quick response and reduced falše triggers help your patient breathe freely and in comfort.
A unique, statě of the art, algorithm allows the ICUMED 7x to automatically adjust trigger sensitivity according to changing conditions, so you do not need to adjust the trigger sensitivity anymore.
Ease of Operation
- 12″TFT color touch screen
- User-friendly interface with organized menus
- Easy operation for First Time users
- A single ICUMED 7x will meet your changing therapeutic needs
- Suitable for Pediatrie and Adult patients
- ICUMED 7x can be ušed in the ICU, ER, and other departments for the rescue and therapy of patients with respirátory insufficiency, failure and distress, as well as provide respirátory support.
Improved Patient Outcome
- features “Lung Mechanic” monitoring function to provide more insight into your patienťs lungs. Lung Mechanic measurements include: Static Compliance, Airway Resistance, Intrinsic PEEP, Time Constant.
- Clinical tools that allow the user to make clinical intervention faster and better include: Ins./Esp. hold, manual inspiration, smart suction, waveform freeze, and print screen functions.
- Weaning is now simpler with the ICUMED 7x.
Weaning paramaters include RSBI and WOB, providing an accurate reference for weaning, so the user will know the right time for patient weaning, thus allowmg for shortened ventila- tion time.
Increased Patient Safety
ICUMED 7x helps to minimize patient risk.
- Contains apnea backup ventilation for invasive and noninvasive spontaneous modes.
- Battery backup supports uninterrupted patient care during power failures and intra-hospital transport.
- Patients may be kept on the same ventilátor, with minimum disconnection risk, for weaning or transfer to a home care environment.
Reduction in Maintenance Costs
ICUMED 7x helps to minimize patient risk.
- ICUMED 7x has a built-in, low noise turbině that eliminates the need for an air compressor.
- Maintenance costs are reduced as consumables are eliminated. The exhalation valve is made of stainless Steel.
- The ICUMED 7x is able to be integrated with a state-of-the-art, Paramagnetic Sensor Technology, which eliminates the need for a consumable oxygen sensor. This means you never háve to replace an oxygen sensor.
- On-site systém updating, achievable with flash drive.